Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 76 - Why don't you try getting a little exercise, Paisen?

Dex-chan lover
none of us are surprised right she is in a fight club???? Should lead to some good "accidental" contact

Double-page supporter
Wow, Paisen's growing a lot. By the end of this arc, he's gonna be hot, period.

I’m glad they’re tackling this topic again. Don’t like having open subjects open for so long. Now if only Nanashi remembered about the “do-whatever-the-other-person-tells-you-to-do” ticket. Unless that’s gonna be used for something big. Either way, guess I’ll be content.

Dex-chan lover
Prez telling senpai in a very roundabout way that he found his muse but is too dense to realize it.

Dex-chan lover
i dunno what y’all are so upset for he still looks like a giant fucking nerd to me

Aggregator gang
Finally getting some backstory on why she quit, it feels like it has been teased since the start of the manga.

Aggregator gang
Oh, I didn't realize that senpai wasn't wearing glasses until he touched his face.

I like how this also hints at how Nagatoro and Gamou became close friends, why she is the only one of the group who isn't afraid of defying her and the posible origin of her big sister nature they alluded to when senpai met her by chance at the gas station

Users who are viewing this thread