Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 76 - Why don't you try getting a little exercise, Paisen?

Gamo is tall, leaderlike, and apparently fit, too.
Another imaginary crush for the list.

Double-page supporter
I feel... robbed. Not enough Nagatoro in this episode :´(

Also, Nao-kun getting some exercise isn't a bad idea, he's going to need a bit of stamina for... later.

@theroadstopshere This is exactly the kind of development I've been hoping for!
Frankly, I think it becomes difficult for an author to keep their characters simple for too long. The desire to add depth to them becomes too great with time.

Gamo is so incredibly based here, and Yoshi almost activated her noodle form. I can't believe Nagatoro only had one line this chapter, this is a first. The president was drawn extra pretty this chapter, what a pleasant surprise. I wonder if Nanashi will draw another valentine chapter, tho I wouldn't mind if he didn't.

I guess I've accepted the glasses are gone for good now, purely for character development. Also I'm really looking forward to the anime!

Funny to see him continue to adjust his glasses with his hand... Even if it's not here anymore

Aggregator gang
I personally find it interesting how the themes are always changing in this manga. It keeps the manga interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread