Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - You were soooo scared, Senpai~!

Dex-chan lover
*Sniff* *Sniff* Do I smell? *Sniff* Sniff* ... A TOUUUUUUURRRRRNAMENT AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRC!!!

Generic grabby punch and flippy person

......CRINGE
Why do manga always use this

@TDSgaming please elaborate, I don't see what is "cringe" about this chapter. In my eyes, we're just seeing another chapter of these guys' relationship developing but you seem to have seen something else.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading the very first chapter, where Nagatoro made her and senpai reenact a scene from the manga he drew. In that scene the hero called his love interest beautiful, but in reality senpai couldn't say the same thing to Nagatoro. Seeing this chapter I ask myself if the last pages could be a parallel to this part of the first chapter. In any way, it really is cool to see how both of them grew as characters, such a cool thing

MD@Home
I admittedly don't know a thing about judo, is Nagatoro's lower height a disadvantage in that sport? Is that why she felt like she hit a wall and ultimately gave up on competing?

@pip25 no the lower height would be an advantage, as your center of gravity is lower and it would in turn be harder to throw you

Users who are viewing this thread