Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - You were soooo scared, Senpai~!

Surprised at the restraint of lewdness this ch ngl I excepted at least an accidental boob grab but instead we get the crit from senpai too wholesome for my degenerate heart

Aggregator gang
I feel like its still far but atleast we can feel it. The promised lands! I can feel it.

Dex-chan lover
@insanegd Not sure that counts, considering that manga's snail pace it's kinda like a normal Manga's chapter 15 :p

Dex-chan lover
I'm still a fan of this series, but the art is really going downhill... it's slowly turning into Kanojo, Okarishimasu, where the art became more and more stylized as the story progressed to the point it just looks lazy nowadays, and all the effort into drawing something detailed and good seems to be put in a single panel that usually takes the whole page (if not two).

While I love their development, I’m loving paisen’s development too. Like he is a totally different guy from when the manga started and it happened so naturally throughout too

Fed-Kun's army
This manga somehow went from romcom slice of life to Baki in just a couple of chapters 😳😳

Hopefully he will paint that throwing scene and win an award with it. Maxing out the wholesomeness.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating!

We get to peek at Nagatoro's side that she doesn't show to everyone. It's nice considering this manga has a whole lot of nothing to tell most of the time.

It must be obvious to both of them that they like eachother why don’t they just fuck

Double-page supporter
Dont know if it's me, but she looks a lot more mature in this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread