Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 79 - What is it, Senpai?

@ammatrax I'd say you're completely missing the point here. If someone goes for a long time winning, when they lose for the first time, especially against the person that was always losing to them, it's pretty devastating. Even more so when you're just a child, still forming your personality. Stuff like that inflates one's ego and, when we're that young, it's easy to not just get scared but just internalize that "you're not good anymore" or "you're weak". Generally, this leads to that person either choosing to persevere and work to get better or, the alternative, and what Nagatoro chose, to give up. Also, when one internalizes this idea for so long, it's normal to get annoyed when someone tries to say you're wrong because "how could they know? they didn't suffer like me." and thoughts like that so I'd say Nagatoro's reaction is pretty on point.

Aggregator gang
The new girl has my respect, lost many times but kept trying. Nagatoro lost one time and gave up.

Dex-chan lover
Her passion for judo must've been pretty weak if one loss is all it took for her to quit. Anyways, I hope she takes the rematch as an opportunity for growth. It'd be bullshit if she wins though.

She is having the same attitude that she is trying to bully out of senpai

YES, trashtalk the goddamn girl who's been bullying and harassing you for years, that sound like a good idea, specially so when she's in such a good mood! Whatever could go wrong? I wonder...

Dex-chan lover
his friends calling him a traitor and normal fag make me cringe, is that that actual translation?

Dex-chan lover
Funny how they make fun of "normies" but they know they would give their left nut to be one. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Graywing yeah thats the funny thing about chan weirdoes, they think they are so over being normal yet you know they'd do satanic rituals to be one

Users who are viewing this thread