Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 79 - What is it, Senpai?

Dex-chan lover
Man I thought she injured someone or herself so she quit but instead she just lost once. I get losing hurts but come on.

Double-page supporter
Nagatoro in her next match after Senpai flips her horny switch...
p5MYLCK.gif

Fed-Kun's army
+1 can the TL please stop using the slur term

Just use normie, instead. This isn't some edgy 4chan board.

Oh, how the snowflakes cry... I thought that I would not find them here of all places, but well.

People, have you thought that MAYBE there is a good reason behind using that term? Despite this not being an edgy 4chan board, maybe, just maybe Naoto's friends are precisely that, edgy 4chan users? I agree it looks weird, but I'm sure there is a reason they use a non normal, and ugly looking term to refer to him.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, the feeling when you think youre good at something but someone with no talent beat you, and you find out youre actually not so special at all.
Thats relatable.

Fed-Kun's army
"you trying to cheer me up? senpai is grooooooss~~~! hahaha gross"

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro is right, going after an olympic candidate is a waste of time, why even bother

Can't win, don't take part.

Works for me.

All that "It's the taking part that matters" is just BS spouted by the competitive people who just want more people to beat- and preferably humiliate in the process.

Plus, if she doesn't think she is going to win, she won't.

Dex-chan lover
ITT: People who need to go back to Reddit where they can whine about the word normalfag and other people who are surprised that a teenager is acting like a teenager

Dex-chan lover
All these people saying "yeah, she's right, why even bother since she's an olympian candidate". Bruh, have you ever heard of that saying of LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES? For fuck's sake, if she's so good, why don't you take a chance to learn from the best and IMPROVE? That should be the main point, learning and improving. If you don't care about getting better why even bothering doing judo or whatever activity at all to begin with?

Users who are viewing this thread