Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 123 - ...... Hey, Senpai...

Dex-chan lover
1tAT02N.png

danger danger

Fed-Kun's army
Senpai just needs to say "If you lose, you won't get your reward kiss from me, instead I'll choose your punisment" and that punishment will be she has to kiss him... or more.

Dex-chan lover
this is peak Rom-com man, Nanashi using complex character behaviour once again. you actually had to think about that exactly happened and why

Pretty good chapter, I never thought senpai will cockblock himself with telling her "Arent you wanna win in judo" just for the sake of making his love confident in herself.

Gamo being a huge ass wingwoman, Taiga's behaviour seems to turn around and understand whats going on,
and asks gamo for more match so they not barge in on them.

All this for Nao to tell hayase: "I cant cheer for you right now"

Yes, he seems like an asshole for the first time but lets wait for his reasoning.

He wants her to be confident against Orihara,
but giving up the your biggest chance to kiss her... was it worth it...?

we will find out 14th of March. (WHAT IS JAPAN WHITE DAY BTW)

This was one hell of an ending.
What a cliffhanger Nanashi. The nagatoro community will be in war for the next two weeks at least.

Obviusly, in my opinion, Senpai isnt an asshole. He wants her to be more confident. And to trust herself.

i can see a convo like (in ch124)

nao"you know..."
nao"You dont have to fight for the kiss...or me..."
nao"because you already got me... i will be there for you..."
nao"you have to do it for youself"

--- all this in the next chapter.

To be real:
If he gives her what she wants now... she then loses all of the drive she's had. Her goal was him. He knows it, she knows it. But he also knows she wants to return to Judo. She admitted her senses were coming back, she admitted she was frustrated and gained back that competitive drive she had after that first loss. She wouldn't have gained that drive back if she didn't love it. But she's reached a point now where she's unsure of herself. He's the only thing keeping the doubt from doing something really destructive like making her give up. He can't take that away from her. Not now, not after she's worked so hard. She needs it.And look at her. She opened up completely to him. Admitted she was lost, drowned herself in training hoping it would help her figure it out. She was so vulnerable. Would the Nagatoro 100 chapters ago do that? Never.

Edit:
Lets hope, Naoto make Gamos actions worth in the next chapter.
I like this development, YES it could have been a kiss, but i can see the reasoning behind choosing to go the other route:
He wants Hayase to trust herself, he sees through her and her feel of fear.
He knows that she is afraid to lose, and doesn't believe in herself.
Naoto got a lot of things from Hayase, but mostly his confidence. Naoto already fought his own battle now its time for Nagatoro. If she wanna do it, and like to do it — she should not do it for a reward... but do it for herself, for her own sake... not for Senpai... because she already got him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread