Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 123 - ...... Hey, Senpai...

Dex-chan lover
I was literally drinking coffee then I read that she actually said "cum"
Good thing I'm a swallower, not a spitter 😏

Anyhoo, that was actually surprising "cooming" out of this series... except maybe not because the author has made r-18

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Gonna bet it will be something like "gonna cheer you on" right? all in all, really glad to see development. but you could still fuck and not kiss ;)

Dex-chan lover
Just give her a hug and some words of encouragement or something senpai :qq::qq:
My guess is that he'll say that he won't cheer her up if it means she'll give something to him, because she can get a concession out of him that way, and he wants both of them to continue pushing forward with their intent of bettering during this period, or something to that effect.

Will probably just give her words of encouragement instead, saying that they aren't cheers or anything, and then decide to leave the onsen right afterwards so she can't go more into the attack, with bro and sistoro arriving just then to stop her from trying anything else.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he messed up by not accepting the advances. (Almost) everyone here seamingly believes that there have been only two choices:
  • Accept her, but doing so would discorage her (give her the oportunity to turn her back on her goal and run away from them. Sempai would be egoistic.)
  • And what he just did to encourage her, even if he was mean.

What about:
  • Forfeighting the bet, closing the deal and still encouraging her.
Do you believe such perfect situations will occure continuously? THINK MARK! THINK! This is a manga and they surely do as needed, but those characters don't know that and apply common sense like ours to their reality. This was the perfect opportunity for both of them. Does Sempai still believe Nagato to be a slut? I don't think so. Her giving him a GO is a big sign of her and nobody should ever turn this down, except the otherone does it for the wrong reasons. As for that wrong reason in this case: Nagato is being insecure, right. Her advances might be an excuse to run away from her self set goals. But she has also been swept with the mood by the flow of things. Her insecurity has just a minor part in this and can still be answered in the right way. Don't let this go to waste. It makes a beautyful memory, more beautyful then rejecting her with the right intentions.

And don't forget: What if the romantic situation is indeed more important to her in the heat of the moment? More then everything else? This rejection has a good change to get to her and hurt her, becoming a bad memory.

No, kiss her, answer those feelings and her courage, say sweet things to her, as she deserves it and THEN BE MEAN AND DON'T ALLOW HER TO BACK DOWN FROM BEATING THAT HUSSY. Sorry, no getting-together sex. Just kissing, confessing, ensuring each others feelings and a cold shower. That's it. (Maybe some cuddling on the way back.)

And for the bet? Screw it! Just still try your very best to show each others how important they are to you.

Dex-chan lover
This is such contrived wheel spin logic used here to stop progress. Like said above me, could easily have kissed and encouraged her. This REEKS of a mangaka too scared of progress cause they haven't got the forethought plot/characterisation written ahead and is just meandering however they can to pump out chapters.

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
My guess is that he'll say that he won't cheer her up if it means she'll give something to him, because she can get a concession out of him that way, and he wants both of them to continue pushing forward with their intent of bettering during this period, or something to that effect.

Will probably just give her words of encouragement instead, saying that they aren't cheers or anything, and then decide to leave the onsen right afterwards so she can't go more into the attack, with bro and sistoro arriving just then to stop her from trying anything else.
Yeah that's likely and just fine too indeed :)

Fed-Kun's army
Naoto is a real chad in this chapter!

He knows what Hayase is feeling about the judo affair, and he knows that: cheer Nagatoro > kiss reward > Nagatoro loses the main motivation to try hard.

He doesn't cheer her up now because he doesn't want her to lose against Orihara, so he's actually giving her the best help he could give.

Dex-chan lover
yeah this is what feel whats going on now, i mean its good hes doing something about her hobby or 'dream' or something shes enjoying doing but, irl how many times hes had to push nagatoro out of her comfort zone would have already made MC maidenless lol.
every person has limit ig thats not it for nagatoro, yet.

I remember that chapter when he made up his mind that he loved her and would do what was necessary to be with her. That chapter when he imagined the future.
What he wants is not just a kiss, a momentary physical interaction, it's her heart.
He doesn't want to get together with her, he wants her to stay with him.

It amazes me that this mangaka who used to draw really depraved shit can think a serious romance like this. This character realizes what on stake at this moment, Nagatoro was faltering, if he had give what she wanted there it would compromise their relationship latter on.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he messed up by not accepting the advances. (Almost) everyone here seamingly believes that there have been only two choices:
  • Accept her, but doing so would discorage her (give her the oportunity to turn her back on her goal and run away from them. Sempai would be egoistic.)
  • And what he just did to encourage her, even if he was mean.

What about:
  • Forfeighting the bet, closing the deal and still encouraging her.
Do you believe such perfect situations will occure continuously? THINK MARK! THINK! This is a manga and they surely do as needed, but those characters don't know that and apply common sense like ours to their reality. This was the perfect opportunity for both of them. Does Sempai still believe Nagato to be a slut? I don't think so. Her giving him a GO is a big sign of her and nobody should ever turn this down, except the otherone does it for the wrong reasons. As for that wrong reason in this case: Nagato is being insecure, right. Her advances might be an excuse to run away from her self set goals. But she has also been swept with the mood by the flow of things. Her insecurity has just a minor part in this and can still be answered in the right way. Don't let this go to waste. It makes a beautyful memory, more beautyful then rejecting her with the right intentions.

And don't forget: What if the romantic situation is indeed more important to her in the heat of the moment? More then everything else? This rejection has a good change to get to her and hurt her, becoming a bad memory.

No, kiss her, answer those feelings and her courage, say sweet things to her, as she deserves it and THEN BE MEAN AND DON'T ALLOW HER TO BACK DOWN FROM BEATING THAT HUSSY. Sorry, no getting-together sex. Just kissing, confessing, ensuring each others feelings and a cold shower. That's it. (Maybe some cuddling on the way back.)

And for the bet? Screw it! Just still try your very best to show each others how important they are to you.

Completely disagree.
THINK MARK, THINK!
The Nagatoro that Senpai fell in love and admires is an insecure person? Like I said he idolizes her and this puts immense pressure on her, but seeing Nagatoro being all weak, saying she would give up on the things she loves just because she hit a roadblock, this is a boner killer.
Why are they on that place, THINK MARK!? Senpai is doing all he can to improve himself, because he wants to be a better person, a stronger person, to get on what he believes is her level and then she says that actually, she wants to GO DOWN?! "FUCK YOU, YOU'RE NOT HAYASE YOU IMPOSTOR!!"
Do you get it Mark?¡

Of course, it could have happen in any of those other 999 ways, most would be satisfying on the moment, would be beautiful, I would tear up, but REMEMBER MARK! What Senpai really wants, what is his goal? Even if it's a risk that this may make Nagatoro hate him it would be her fault, it would be her, not him, who would stray from the path.

Group Leader
I wasn't expecting a kiss from this, but I did not see that one coming.
He wants her to keep their promise, and now he's probably going to say he won't cheer her up because of some noble reason that will actually take some burden off her shoulders.

Aggregator gang
Imagine saying "Are you giving up" right at your crush's face, aaand then refusing to cheer her up lmao, that would make any woman cry. Is that chad behavior tho? If you win I give you blank space is just a trivial lover's game and following that to the letter is kinda autistic. Nagatoro is consciously aware of her capabilities. Who is he to keep putting himself as the prize at something so personal? Just be there for her bro.

Now she has to win the match, it can not be any other way, narratively speaking.
Yeah, he should say "At this point, kissing isn't much of a reward, and I don't wanna hold off for a month or two if you lose or trivialize it by kissing you anyway, so here's a motivator. kisses

Now if you win, I'll let you sit on my face, but if you lose, your punishment will be a surprise... and you won't be sitting on my face for at least a month"

Double-page supporter
First off, "Why ain't y'all just bang?" Y'all are weird. I dunno how it goes in the doujin, but this ain't the doujin. Maybe reel it back on tryna see some kids fuck.

Second, Naoto is 100% right to say what he said. Nagatoro's letting her nerves get to her and looking for a way back out and not give it 100% against Orihara anymore. Naoto's giving her that tough love she needs. She may not like it at first, but it will be good for her moving forward.

Users who are viewing this thread