Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 133 - I understand what you're trying to say, Senpai...

Double-page supporter
Fistbump on the night before her big tournament seems kind of like a downgrade given how they've held hands in public and were literally naked with each other in the hot strings but I guess they homies now so ok :/

Dex-chan lover
Hey what the!?
What about the nudie painting that blondie promised!?
That was the deal!

EY YO THIS GIRL'S DIPPING OUT OF THE DEAL SHE HERSELF STARTED!

YOU START SHIT, YOU GET SHIT!

GET BACK HERE AND STRIP DOWN! :oooo:

Last edited:
Group Leader
da power of faux-raccord
AemIB5uE.png

Dex-chan lover
Fricking knew senpai would win easily
Too soon to say, oil painting isn't Senpai's forte as stated many chapters ago, Machida will whoop his ass there.
It all comes to the written test, the one part he got special training by Prez during camp...but maybe Machida learned her lesson from previous attempts and this time she also focused on theory? I bet Prez was talking about Machida during training camp.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the manga will end with Paisen confessing, or the author will continue a little bit to show how things are going after they're dating, maybe even some timeskip to when they're beginning to work as adult, and another for when they marry and perhaps having a kid or two
Maybe third option: new manga continuation, after a time skip and with a new setting (college, married life, who knows). Just like "Moto Takagi-san". That would allow Nanashi to take a break in between, then restart with a fresh mind.

Users who are viewing this thread