Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 154.5 - This is gonna be so much fun, Senpai ♡

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, just based off the chapter name, I thought we were gonna get big fan service lmao
You never know. Some manga series got an "unofficial" full on H-stuff before. Hell, considering Nanashi's previous works before Nagatoro...

Ah.. thats just wishful thinking though.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was too subtle for some of yall so here's the author showing them commiting to living together

Dex-chan lover
it’s been a good journey fellas. I wonder what 774 will be cooking in the future.
I think in the afterword Nanashi gonna take a break for a while.. Well I hope he can take a great rest and take his time working on his new one-shot

Well, at least compared to the previous "end" chapter, this, for me, is a much better closure than nothing. Goodbye Nagatoro-san 😢

CZomo6A.png

Preach brother. This is how it should be
:clap:
Yeah, I feel that (if we've seen how other similar romcom series goes) is the best reason to end this masterpiece.

I appreciate nanashi to realize that variable.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well that settles that then, no sequel series following them moving in together or dating in college. I suppose this is a good enough bonus chapter that gives us a hint at their future at least. And some solid comments from the author as well, especially given what they were known for prior to Nagatoro turning into an actual manga.
This is just my speculation but I think Nanashi afraid to made their relationship into that step yet.. Because the Senpai character is supposed to be author self-insert. Look at Senpai's name, Senpai's name is Hachiouji Naoto. There's Eight (Hachi) there and look at his pen name Nanashi.. It's Nine (Nana), Nine, Four (Shi).

It's self insert character. But it's one of those great self insert character because the senpai character grown as long as the author also grown.. It's also might be the Author's personal love story with his current partner.. He might not be at the point of marriage yet so that's why he afraid to take it step further..

if you look at the Author's after note he's at his low point at the beginning of the manga when he wants to quit, this mirror the senpai situation at the start of the series (spineless and hopeless kinda character).. and at some point Senpai became so worried about his situation in life.. Mirroring Author's worry about this manga not gonna making it for the cut.. But because it got popular the author got more confident and happy about what his create.. Senpai in this series also became more confident and happy as the series reach it end..

Nanashi decide to end it at his peak. And that it's really great decision. Thanks for the Editor that try to encourage Nanashi to did this series you are the MVP to his life..

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, so cute, and so much better than the previous, official ending. Not as good as showing them married or with kids, but still cute. Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
i need more. i need a sequel of their college life and/or kids please nanashi we need this

Users who are viewing this thread