Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Let's play rock, paper, scissors, senpai

Supporter
@Deathhappens eh. Carrying piggyback isn't that impressive/hard. Now the princess carry is a whole nother matter. That shit is a bitch. I still remember how surprised I was when I carried my ex princess style thinking it wasn't that hard. Turns out it is pretty damn hard.

Ruy

manofculture.jpg

Aggregator gang
Oh boy, bet she's super stimulated right now XD
And mc sure got a handful of her thighs

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro used self-destruct, but senpai used Endure and was left with one HP.

Double-page supporter
Senpai getting a piece of the thigh meat, but didn't even get a chance to enjoy it.

Piggy back is easy, but you have to hook your hands properly or your fingers will get tired quick (like what happened to senpai).
Shoulder ride is technically easier, but you need to be able to stand up once they get on the shoulders which isn't easy if you have bad knees.
Princess Carry is a killer. Your arms get tired quick. Hopefully the person you are carrying at least helps you out by wrapping their hands around your neck, but some people don't/can't.
Cave man drag (arms or feet not hair) is also a bitch, but mostly because it's impossible to get a proper stride going unless you have a sled.

All experience from transporting drunk friends.

Double-page supporter
Piggyback is the easiest because it's the best way to distribute the weight.
But from bad experience, don't do it when you're carrying a dead drunk girl and she starts having nausea... Lend her a shoulder or be two to support her...

And our little Nagatoro-chan was in the bath a little longer than usual that night.

Users who are viewing this thread