Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Senpai is a quiet pervert

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha
Probably 'cause she looked so sad to not find out.

At this point the bullying is bordering on roleplaying though. That's probably why her friends ducked out.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato

That's a good point. I can't think of many other times a MC has taken any kind of initiative in a manga ('The Girl From Random Chatting' is pretty good, though).

It kinda sad that manga targeting the male demographic so often have pathetically weak male leads.

Supporter
When do we get to the chapter where she pegs him and buys him some nice panties for his fuckboy balls?

Seems like he had to help her so that they can all shut up and he can get back to his usual antics until Nagatoro had to bully-lewd him up at some point later in time.

"It kinda sad that manga targeting the male demographic so often have pathetically weak male leads."

That's the appeal, because I relate

Dex-chan lover
@matcap The MCs have to be pathetic and weak so that the lowest common denominator would be able to identify with them. Author has to please his target audience after all. Same thing as NTR hentai with bald fat old dudes.

Given that the original comics (before he made this series) was a straight up BDSM relationship, I don't think its so much the MC being weak as much as the MC being the sub. Given how Nagotoro herself is heavily implied to have a masochistic streak herself, and more emotional vulnerable than she lets on (she basically shuts down in the first comic when paisen refuses to hold her hand), I'd say that its a matter of two sides of the same coin, only paisen's an introvert and nagotoro is an extrovert.

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro's friends finally realize that this is just them flirting. They leave.

Fed-Kun's army
Senpai isn't ashamed to show his fetishes, to prove Nagatoro's friends wrong about his lack of libido. Based and Chadpilled!

The twintails friend is growing on me a lot. She's adorable and somewhat innocent.

I'm tired of seeing all this hate for Senpai. I actually really like him and think he's really cute, especially in this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread