Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Let's Do It, Senpai!!

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3
I think it amounts to a lack of knowledge about the president in part but largely because to them she's a break in the silly shenanigans. She's a character that for very valid reasons has come in and told the main cast they can't be continuing on as they please as they are actually breaking the rules and it's her job to fix that problem.

Dex-chan lover
Here's a thought bubble. She says "What is this, a Manga Research Club?" But like. In universe, isn't that what they look like? Compare Paisen's drawing to Kouhai-gal, and it's pretty much an exact replica. So, are the characters self aware that they look exactly like manga characters? Is their self portrait always gonna be "manga" like? Would a realistic portrait of said character actually be considered a sort of avant-garde or unique are style for said artist? I am so confused.

Dex-chan lover
Though I do agree with the President, I'll play Devil's advocate and point out that the club's current state is her fault too. Usually this sort of clubs require at least a couple members to be allowed to exist and even when it's not the case, it's the president's duty to find new members for the club. By essentially fucking off while leaving a single active member in the club, she neglected her duties and allowed the current situation to happen.

Dex-chan lover
umh that president has Big Tits Energy, but she's gonna loose, all the gyaru party are gonna model now, there's now way they'll lose

@MelReinH
No, I was also initially confused the same way you are, but then I realized she is simply referring to the neko / catgirl theme that is typical for manga. Nagatoro is basically cosplaying a typical manga character.

@MelReinH I believe she took issue with him drawing her in a catgirl cheerleader costume. The subject matter doesn't exactly scream "art club."

Disappointing. An Onesan in love with Mc would be 1000x more interesting. Hopefully that will be a later twist.

@greatninja3
Prez abandoned the club and left a single member with no administrative power at all alone to grow and manage the club then acted pissy when he focused on art instead.
If she wanted to leave she should have left and let Paisen take over the club for real. But no she wanted the title to put on a CV with none of the responsibility. It's entirely her fault and though Senpai could have tried harder to shoo the gals away its still the presidents responsibility first and foremost. If she doesn't want that responsibility then resign

I know people were expecting a love rival but it seems like she's just going to be the tough club prez which is cool.

She didn't get pissy that he focused on art, she got pissy that the art club was one art member and a number of rando girls who aren't members (in her view). It was the student council who told her about it in the first place (which leads to the good comment Acolytus made about her), but she wasn't mad at Senpai because he was doing art.

Double-page supporter
I think the Prez is just jelly that MC has been hanging out with other girls.

VIP
Tbh if I suddenly see some non-members in the clubroom I'd be really mad too

Users who are viewing this thread