Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - You're just not honest, Senpai~♡

heh
she was only telling him to go after her because it was getting awkward talking to him while only wearing a towel and pair of slippers

Supporter
@Vincentius Well, society was not always being so hypcrtaly politically correct as it is now. Also it's not explicit. Although I see your point, it would be like cuallifying of pedo the naked querubins of classic art.

ngl kinda glad nagatoro is taking some hits

I mean she was pretty ruthless early on

Dex-chan lover
Hope I'm wrong, but I can't see this ending with a confession or something. I can only see it being disappointing.

Also yeah, I kinda hate Prez in general. Just a really gross character IMO

Nagataros ass is still number 1 Pres' ass is shit compared to this masterpiece.
gz7bmfl7ua521.png

Aggregator gang
Wild Nagatoro ran away.
Dumb Senpai first you need to make her fast sleep... that didn't sound right.

Dex-chan lover
Paisen is an idiot if he tried to enter the competition with a studio painting of a few fruits, a flower pot, and a bottle. That wouldn't be a real painting in the first place, it would only be a practice piece. But then again, he hasn't exactly ever been the sharpest chisel in the atelier.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if Prez is implying that she really loves herself by only painting her own body. She says love is most important thing. I wonder if she felt that from the Naga drawing from before. It would explain telling Paisen to go after Naga.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax It's* an*. I get it's hard to read but try to, please (talking about my previous response, not you mistyping words).

@Vincentius

Understandable, but she is in Highschool right? So it is kinda gray area, almost adult but not legally adult. Moreover, parents in Japan seems to be carefree of their child after Middle school, as the child would be embarrassed if his/her parent meddle too much in his/her activities.
However for the media and all, well this is I dont know much. Hardly follow any Japan's news.

Aggregator gang
So no one was gonna question the out of nowhere naked Prez?? Popping out like that out of the blue then suddenly being left out didn't make sense to me...

Users who are viewing this thread