Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - You're underestimating this match aren't you, Senpai?

Group Leader
It's pretty clear at this point that Nagatoro has some wires crossed with how she expresses herself. "Gross" is pretty much a term of endearment for her at this point.

*deep inhale*

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! THATS MY FUCKING BOY!!! YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I am so proud of Senpai. At the beginning of the manga, he couldn't even say anything to Nagatoro when she was bullying him, and he just started crying. Now, he can stand up for himself, tease her back, and tell that little hellcat she's cute. He's surrounded by pretty girls, has gotten a little more fit, gained some confidence, and is putting more passion into his art.

Dex-chan lover
Damn seeing her so happy warms my heart.

Finally some progress, good real good author.

lol again shes usually already so cheerful, happy and S and this chapter it was amplified to the point of me wanting to tell her cmon dont get so happy over just that lol well Senpai finally said that he wants to draw only her and complimented her so i guess that really is something for her.

Real cute indeed.

Aggregator gang
Mutual Kill, Act VIII

Also, Senpai being too artsy for 'Toro to follow lel

Users who are viewing this thread