Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - You're underestimating this match aren't you, Senpai?

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt "Embarrassment" is no excuse for what she has done before. And it is domestic violence. Exhibit A, B. To not even mention all the emotional abuse. Do you have any idea what being told you're "Gross!" everyday could do to a person? A weaker person would be traumatized for life. There's a reason why a lot of teenage suicides are victims of bullying. You can't excuse he behaviour as "puberty" or "mistakes". I'm not saying she isn't improving, just that she has done some fucked up shit, and senpai deserves better.

@YuihiraAlice I actually enjoy this series very much, despite my "salts". Criticism is not the same as hate. Maybe take your own advice. If a comment isn't "to your liking just stay the f away from it", and ignore it. Me pointing out things I dislike doesn't have to affect your enjoyment, unless you let it. No offense. Have a good day.

Group Leader
People circlejerking around her being violent in the comment section? Just another day in Iljiranaide, Nagatoro-san

It was so fucking smooth he said it without thinking, what a chad

Power Uploader
These two dorks...

Senpai will have an interesting love life, I think.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
@udomsa33 There are better ways than being a fucking asshole. And her improving doesn't excuse her behaviour. That's like saying you should forgive domestic abuse if it only happens a few times.
That's why I called her dysfunctional. We may laugh and joke about it, but in real life if someone behaves like that to motivate me, I would probably label the person as being mental. The fact that she gradually improves is why I'm still reading this. I actually kinda forced myself to get through the first few chapters.

@icarushector Ah I remember now, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread