Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - You're underestimating this match aren't you, Senpai?

Fattest BRUH moment of 2019 dare I say it it may be fatter than the people in this comment section

Dex-chan lover
@udomsa33 There are better ways than being a fucking asshole. And her improving doesn't excuse her behaviour. That's like saying you should forgive domestic abuse if it only happens a few times.

@BredForReading I have, but I don't see your point? I wasn't talking about her present behaviour, but all the shit she's done before. And the gyaru gang/prez still treat him like less then the dirt under their shoes. Are you saying blatant bullying isn't treating someone like shit or worse?

Dex-chan lover
@udomsa33 It was a while back, Nagatoro and one of the other girls ended up on some sort of double date that Senpai ended up witnessing. Senpai expected lots of ridicule when the guy basically played a recording of his "avant-garde" music. (the guy's main bragging point seemed to be that he couldn't be labeled) Instead, she told him that it just sounded like he didn't try. No ridicule just bored dismissal. Unlike her response to Senpai's manga. it was a big turning point, I think, in how Senpai saw the relationship they have with Nagatoro.

Dex-chan lover
Page 16: ALPHA
Page 17: Nope, you lost that status already.

Seriously though, how many times are they going to do this back and forth? Are they gonna be at a love hotel, go the full distance, then act as if nothing happened and it was just a joke? Is Nagatoro gonna be giving birth to Senpai's kid, and after the doctor says "It's a boy/girl!", Nagatoro will just call him a creepy senpai for thinking that the kid is his? I sure hope the author doesn't do that! (Read: I want the author to go that far)

Dex-chan lover
@Werebearguy I don't know about you but that sounds wholesome to me. They'd still be teasy to each other after all that.
I don't see a problem with them going back and forth with each other, and I doubt they're ignorant about what they have.

Double-page supporter
Going from "stimulating" to "cute" is pretty simple, but just the fuckin honesty gives him so much chad status!

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
The reason she "bullies" him is to hide her own embarrassment.
He sees that, so her teasing doesnt bother him as much any more.
He knows she means no harm, that's how their relationship is.
She may have gone a bit too far in the beginning but they're both in puberty, mistakes happen thats how people grow.
You can't compare it to domestic violence...

Club President probably went with full frontal nudity this time around.

Eh so this is for everyone. I understand that the comment section is the place for your opinion. But like, some people, like reading this. And like, maybe pour your salts somewhere else. If something doesn't go to your liking just stay the f away from it. Not everything is for everyone. No one likes it when someone disses what they like.

Here for context. I used to like domestic no kanojo, but for me it when downhill in these past 30 chapters or so. But instead of me saying that the it was bad now. I just dropped it. Some people are still enjoying it. Me pouring salt on them doesn't sound something a sane person would do.

Users who are viewing this thread