Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 125 - You're just full of surprises, Senpai!

Dex-chan lover
xkccl1.jpg

Double-page supporter
Yeah... tear moles are cute and everything, but I'm telling you, man, feet moles are the future. Nanashi is a fucking genius.
cbiR9up.png

Dex-chan lover
Senpai might as well be doing Judo too with how awesomely he recovers from his falls lol. Love seeing these cute moments and their relationship just get deeper and stronger. Both of them progressing their passions is very enjoyable as well; it'll be cool to see what Senpai's artistic evolution will be.

Dex-chan lover
If these are the shit-eating grins they have after their PG-13 onsen time, when they eventually bang, EVERYONE will be able to tell IMMEDIATELY.

Also, Naoto has infected Nagatoro to the point where even she's fixing glasses when she's embarrassed.

Double-page supporter
How did a manga about an introverted art student being harshly bullied by his underclassmen turnout to be such a sappy, wholesome romance?

I agree with Sunomiya, Senpai was just being gross. He's getting too cocky :D

That aside, was a nice chapter. I love to see all the new expressions of Nagatoro.

Fed-Kun's army
That's why I fear the person more that practiced 1000 kicking techniques once than the one who practiced 1 technique 1000 times. Being predictable is a sure way to loss and will eventually result in your loss. Always adapt according to the factors of a fight.

Dex-chan lover
I never imagined at the beginning of all this I would actually come to believe they'd make a good couple. That's some good growth.

Users who are viewing this thread