Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - You're just not honest, Senpai~♡

Aggregator gang
Yeah, Pres isn't a thot. She's only interested in art and is personally insulted when someone slights it. That's why she has a problem with Nagatoro and her friends.

@TwilightFaze more than that its also about traditional art/paintings vs manga art theres def quite a few people that dont consider anything that comes out of manga actual art(same with games)

Dex-chan lover
if you don't think this is a thot I question your understanding of the world. no, yeah, you're right it's all for "art" 🙄

Bro I kinda starting to hate the prez. How she just use the same trick and nothing else. Yes her drawing is art but doesn't it get boring when it's repetitive? I dunno how to say it man.

Aggregator gang
Lmao it’s kinda funny that this reminds me of that oneshot where the sister draws her sister nude

Dex-chan lover
uhhhh wadda heck she just doin another nude painting again

Dex-chan lover
The President is probably capable of doing things other than nude pictures of herself, but all we'll see are the nudes because the drastic difference between her own perception (pure art) and everyone else who looks at it (lewd) is what makes the comedy work. I'll bet she is also the sort of person who gets really disappointed or angry if someone openly calls her art lewd.

Users who are viewing this thread