Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Are you alright, Senpai~?

Fed-Kun's army
"Nagatoro, you make my pp into a PP"
Beautiful words, I will use them myself. If I'll ever get the chance, that is.

Wowow!
Never thought a chapter like this will ever be posted! Shits bout to get real romantic fr

Double-page supporter
Chapter 01: Senpai is a wuss.
Chapter 41: Senpai is someone who chases after the girl and speaks his mind.

Took a while, but those 40 chapters in between actually show some character growth. You can see him slowly but gradually grow a spine, which is a joy to read. So many romcoms have their characters stay static. This one with a growing MC is refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
@QuadfoliumRepens: Kanji used is likely "刺激", which is practically the English 1 to 1 equivalent of stimulation as it can be interpreted differently depending on the context or who is in that situation.

I feel like the series is going to end soon.
This is basically senpai confessing to nagatoro, i guess if all goes well and senpai beats pres in school festival they're gonna do a proper one~

Double-page supporter
yeah, must be ending real soon. Now that ew got all romantic drama shit. I liked it when it was about her messing with him.

Dex-chan lover
This was done with bucketloads of class and high art writing.
Honestly, I've been thinking so before, but this chapter cements it: Nagatoro is by far the most respectful and certainly the most realistic portrayal of a teenage girl in any manga or anime.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically senpai confessing to nagatoro
eah, must be ending real soon. Now that ew got all romantic drama shit.

Y'all don't know shit. This could still continue to get dragged on for hundreds of chapters past this point, with zero real romantic progress at any time (this doesn't count as such either). That would even be pretty normal in terms of popular romcoms.

Users who are viewing this thread