Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - It's a realistic prediction of your future, Senpai

Group Leader
Nanashi-sensei, such a tease~

You can’t just give us older Nagatoro like that.

Dex-chan lover
It's such a shame. This light-hearted teasing is so good. But the trashy bullying/abuse sucks so much. Like, when it's like this, this is my favorite manga ever. But then the bad bits makes it complete garbage.😞

Dex-chan lover
grown up nagatoro style is great
also i support senpai in not drinking, personally i just dont like alcohol and if i drink, which i do rarely, its stricly to get hammered

Dex-chan lover
You'd have to have an incredibly low alcohol tolerance to get done in by anything less than a nauseating amount of whiskey chocolates. The chocolate would probably make you puke before you got a buzz.

She outright invited/forced a bar date on him when they're older. And then forced a mock-up date with him.

Nagatoro is too thirsty.

It's adorable when I think how far they have come since chap 1 when their relationship feel more sinister.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackSeagull Like I mentioned, placebo is a real thing. Tell someone inexperienced that water is alcohol, and they will get drunk. Given the setting, Nagatoro was already inclined to feeling 'tipsy', and then had actual alcohol. No matter the quantity.

Users who are viewing this thread