Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - So you read shoujo manga, Senpai~

Dex-chan lover
@hiddentheory Yeah, yeah, Go suck your thing if you like it so much.

Are you that insecure that seeing a guy being dominated makes you fear to you’ll lose your penis ? Poor guy.

Dex-chan lover
Phew. That was about to be the last drop. I'm still looking forward to some kind of character development. It's excruciatingly slow, but it is there.

How lovely to see Nagatoro being the flustered one, the two of them have come so far.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why they feel a connection to those characters, though, they're completely different

story pres is an absolute shitbird until he gets blackmailed
story girl is getting bullied until she's able to turn it around and treat him like shit, and then just enjoys treating him like shit (i guess maybe she comes to like him?????)

senpai is a genuinely nice guy just doing his best - and honestly, doing a p good job for someone so submissive
nagatoro has been a bully from the start, but is very possessive of him - she's a little kid teasing the boy she likes

daily reminder that people who call people/chars betas are just mad because they can't do a self-insert domination fantasy with the girls in the particular manga
also they don't know what a beta is

Fed-Kun's army
Page 11 3rd panel
dog-staring-at-cupcakes-gif.gif

@nobaka
"daily reminder that people who call people/chars betas are just mad because they can't do a self-insert domination fantasy with the girls in the particular manga
also they don't know what a beta is"

yeah pretty much

Fed-Kun's army
@nobaka
They obviously feel a connection because they realize they're drawn with a similar artstyle 😆

Users who are viewing this thread