Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - So you read shoujo manga, Senpai~

Fed-Kun's army
Well I’m caught up and hate how I’ll probly be dead before I get to read any progression let alone the conclusion to this.

Dex-chan lover
tags: blackmail, small breasts, schoolboy uniform, schoolgirl uniform, femdom, unusual pupils, nipple fuck, foot licking, no penetration.

This is the best chapter in a long while.

With Love Slave, Nagatoro now has some serious competition ! Nanashi did it again...

Aggregator gang
Remember everyone, the reason that this manga didn't end up like Love Slave is thanks to NaruHina.

Aggregator gang
@Eoneater
I'm not too familiar because I don't read H doujins, but from the comments here and TvTropes, 774 used to make a lot of hentai with some really kinky stuff that sorta tilted to the weird side. Sometime when Naruto and Hinata fell in love with one of the Naruto movies (don't watch Naruto either), he made some vanilla doujins. I guess that is often correlated with modern Nagatoro and why she isn't masochist bait anymore.

@LegionGuy49 Ohh! That makes a lot of sense. Although I thought that Nagatoro toned the bullying down as she gradually evolved (and fell in love too, I guess) as a character, or how Senpai doesn't seem as bothered with all the teasing and bullying anymore. That is for the better me thinks, because it would be kind of boring if they never got past of their old dynamic. But that is just me. Thanks for the info!

Aggregator gang
@Eoneater
They definitely grew, though the theory/joke/whichever puts it as vanilla is the reason why it stopped being a bullying series. You’re welcome for the info, glad to teach something dumb everyday.

Fed-Kun's army
Would've been better if it landed on her shirt or skirt...then again, maybe it didn't because the mangaka knew he couldn't do that in this particular story. That reminds me...I wonder if hentai mangaka have to consciously hold back doing hentai scenarios...that they'd be inclined to start to put it one way out of habit then reel themselves in after remembering this isn't one of those stories. I wonder if there's any x-rated drafts that sensei made... XD

big brain Nanashi, he reused girl from chapter 46
X1.png

Dex-chan lover
A shoujo manga where the protagonist fights back against the "bad boy" asshole!? I'd kill for that!

Users who are viewing this thread