Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 62.5 - Volume 8 Extras

Contributor
If they needed to do lewd acts in order to leave the room, they should've just gone all the way and
held hands.

@machete-kun that wouldnt be so bad either

takamine would be great too

On another note: here we are again, another chapter that references nanashi’s hentai works
sigh
I guess I just have to check the forbidden archives again just to make sure.

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if the President has a thing for Senpai, ships them, or wants to be the sidechick and have threesomes with them every other weekend.

I can't say that the latter ending wouldn't be awesome just for comedic value.

Dex-chan lover
@dojinshi Dude, how can you claim it's not a rom-com, the romance has been the biggest overlying focus of Komi for a while now.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that as if it's a good thing, I absolutely hate the main ship of Komi, it's so incredibly bland and uninteresting, and the added "love triangle" drama only made it ten times worse. Though I'll admit to disliking both of the protagonists of Komi anyway, so any romance between them probably wasn't gonna be that interesting to me no matter what.

Ironically I think the side-ships all work fine, and are in fact some of the better parts of the manga whenever they get some attention.

That interaction between Nagatoro and the president had such a strong virgin vs chad vibe.

Double-page supporter
i like how the president kinda pushes their relationship forward

Dex-chan lover
Imagine vampire chapter getting animated, meaning yupiel appearance. Hentai loli appearing in mainstream anime

Users who are viewing this thread