Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - So you want to know... my name... Senpai!!

Double-page supporter
damn he won by a time out. That's not a real win you can make a comeback from any level of health.

Dex-chan lover
This (photo) is from when she wet her bed
Oh thanks god! I thought my parents were the only ones to take this kind of photos when I wet my bed as a kid. Apparently, it's pretty normal. Now, I wonder how many albums of such photos do they have? My parents have three. Three shelves of albums. They told me it's alright, since I'm Aquarius after all.

This chapt would have a great ending if he said, "Give me a break... Hayase-chan" then runs.. but that will be in another story folks.

Dex-chan lover
Epic troll move.

She must have watched some Donald Trump Savage trolling moments or something that big sis Toro to have that sort of power.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's kind of ridiculous to put such weight on knowing someone's name. Not especially because it's silly in itself, but more because it's freaking impossible to hide it. I mean, exactly like what happened, if he's ever around her family members, they are gonna refer to her by her first name, so it's like impossible that he's not gonna find out pretty soon anyway if he keeps hanging out with her.

Dex-chan lover
just take the damm victory bro, there’s nothing to wait for

Swear he makes me annoyed at times

Users who are viewing this thread