Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Dex-chan lover
Well I'll never understand why people enjoy this utter shite, but if you're able to stomach it then more power to you, I guess.

I don't understand how someone can not like this. I suppose if you were bullied or something it might bring up bitter memories.. but its a cute story about a girl who's crushing on some lanky loser and can only seem to show her interest through teasing. I'm really hoping he realizes it and starts turning the tables on her.

vinidum
It was one page chapter that contained this image
sw0YwPD.jpg

Quite ironic that it was uploaded here. But I guess it was done to mess with the bots that scrape chapters and upload to those sites.

Dex-chan lover
Was there supposed to be a picture at the end, or was it just a teaser to be revealed in some later chapter?

Aggregator gang
Wooo, he sure hit a sore spot there saying they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, didn't he? As for his sketch pad, it's back is still facing us (I think), so I think the picture he drew will be revealed later.

Oh how I adore these 2. They are the number 1 couple in my anime/manga world. In my top 3 there is #1 Nagatoro × senpai. #2 Yuu Kashima and Hori Masayuki(Nozaki-kun). #3 Rinko Yamato x Takeo Gouda(Ore monogatari).

P.S
I am gonna draw hentai of these 3 couples... I have to. It must be done.?

I don't understand how you stomach this piece of fucking autism and his psycho bitch, this is so annoying

@Voisos
I agree. We're just the minority here. If this kind of girl exist irl, she'd be very annoying.

This manga portrays bullying like its a joke, but if you experience it on some point, you know its never fun.

--------

Another teasing manga with an "M" MC. Well I can see others liking this (specially if you liked to be dominated) Not for me, I guess. I just somewhat hate this type of manga. It triggers something within me. 5/10

Group Leader
I didn't check the previous chapters, but for 23, Fanged is the winner. Better quality editing, more attention put to typesetting, and altogether more natural translations.
In addition, Anonymous's translations are less accurate. In page 5, she doesn't ask if he can't swim. She asks if he's not going to swim.

Woohoo! Analyzing other people's scans is surprisingly fun!!!

The /a/nonymous release of chapter 23's final page has been updated to include Senpai's sketch that was missing in the original Japanese raw release.

@rigald00 How many chapters did you actually read? The first couple chapters are the only ones I would call downright bullying. The rest is a lot lighter and more along the lines of teasing, with a fair bit of sexual tension thrown in. This isn't just a series for masochists, it's something anyone can enjoy if they like romcoms with awkward high schoolers that are bad at expressing their feelings. It's actually quite cute at times.

I will say that Nagatoro's friends are annoying and tend to take things too far though.

Users who are viewing this thread