Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

It's nice to read this every once in a while, a nice change from my usual isekai, and whatever kind of manga To you the immortal/Berserk would be

romance really goes well with the teasing... honestly makes the manga much much better
manga review as usual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHV2T72NoSg

Fed-Kun's army
This is the same artist that used to do guro and lolibaba hentai. Nagotoro even looks like Yupiel-sama.

Dex-chan lover
I'm impressed by how the cover thumbnail makes me think she is naked every time I see it on the front page.

i liked her more as sadistic girl rather than being tsundere now ...

the more i read this... the more i notice that this is basically a more sadistic and older version of takagi teasing

Vertical licensed, huh? I think I've enjoyed this enough to spend money on it.

Fed-Kun's army
Love the Shokugeki no Soma references the gyaru duo made (Nagatoro's was more like a cameo). A bit disappointed the 3rd flirty one wasn't around this time. Seemed like a missed opportunity.

Aggregator gang
I like how at this manga progressed from girl bullying boy, to the girl light heartedly messing with the boy, to the girl helping boy come out of his shell, to girl struggling with her insecurities so she can act on her feelings for the boy who's catching on to girl's tricks.

Group Leader
I would have more Kaguya in my Nagatoro, please. And some more romance. And some more femdom.

...wait, that's too much. Siiiigh...

"Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - You're having bento, Senpai?" is in Spanish? Did something happen to the upload?

Edit: Ah, the first few pages were Spanish, but it looks like they're being fixed. Thank you!

Wait, why does this now have the "Harem" theme?

This is no where close to being Harem, unless having 1 male character and 4 females is all it takes for that.
Only one girl is romantically interested.
Even if another girl was romantically interested, a triangle isn't a "Harem" either.

Sure, this could change in later chapters but it's definitely not accurate as of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread