Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 5 Ch. 59 - The one I want to kill

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! The guy knows the police is the best way to go. I guess that's something

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy...I have a dark feeling this "most important person" Midou wants to kill is. Poor Sensei can't even call for help now. 😨

@MaexRaiden That's because she has things to use against them, so they can't take her out by themselves

Dex-chan lover
The person that I want to kill the most.

If it's Midou Saki, I'm fine with that.

But jokes aside, that's Yotsuya most likely, if torture, making her a hikikomori and through PTSD attack a cripple wasn't enough...

So, she's a LockPickigLawyer now? And all that in 6 months? K...

Gojou uncertainty is annoying, what else Midou need to do for him to realise a prison cell isn't enough for her to spend her life in? Another person needs to go through Midou "care", unfortunately...

Dex-chan lover
If it's Midou Saki, I'm fine with that.

But jokes aside, that's Yotsuya most likely, if torture, making her a hikikomori and through PTSD attack a cripple wasn't enough...

So, she's a LockPickigLawyer now? And all that in 6 months? K...

Gojou uncertainty is annoying, what else Midou need to do for him to realise a prison cell isn't enough for her to spend her life in? Another person needs to go through Midou "care", unfortunately...
Yep, she was trainning and ranking up her skills, If she doesnt know karate or judo will a miracle.

But now the worst is the spy device installed

Users who are viewing this thread