Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - Letter

Fed-Kun's army
@BredForReading
We need a series about two yandere scanlators fighting over a manga tbh.
The twist is that manga-chan "betrays" them both by getting licensed by Seven Seas in the last arc.

Power Uploader
nice i mean i've already read the spoilers so i knew how it ends but i can imagine some ppl getting mad

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki

RIP, now I imagine a fuck load of people are gona drop this series since they know how it ends, and thats why I FUCKING HATE Snipers
Such evil people! Letting others have the option to drop it, when they should have been slave-tied to it. Shame on them.
You ok mate?

Okay, let's be honest here people: How many people are reading the manga doesn't matter, the people just wanting the ending weren't doing anything to support the scanlators or the mangaka, and I'm pretty sure they're not making money off of mangadex reader traffic. If people who just wanted to see the end are dropping it, fine, there are still people who want to see how we get to that point. In fact, this is potentially a blessing, because now the comments of any new chapters aren't going to have the usual "this manga sucks, I just want to see the end."

@bocchi @Khaos Please continue the series, there are still plenty of us who appreciate what you do and enjoy the journey and not just the destination.

They could atleast translate chapter 70 to 74 :(
She explains alot more in those chapters.

Dex-chan lover
you know normally i hate snipers but i really dont give a fuck this time

thanks for not having me waste more time on this garbo

Umm so whats the summary please?
Mido was caught and then subsequently committed suicide in prison?

the only person i feel bad with is the original scanlators,

but im thankful for this huge ass skip

imagine scanlate for a manga for a year and suddenly some internet trolls decided to snipe and post the end

yeah i hope ya have an ugly death

Users who are viewing this thread