Ijousha no Ai

@RedioForrest or maybe you're just small minded and can't see a complex story in the making.

You havd to have a very high IQ to understand this manga!!!!

To all haters: This manga is not badly writen, it's a VERY complex well writen series. People thought that evangelion was bad just because people couldn't understand it. I'm telling you all now that Ijousha no Ai is a master piece in the making.

Group Leader
Some of the things that happened "Last Night"
xpGiDhX.png

qVwq67w.png

pc7rIRl.png

jBtg7NI.png

6N27r5X.png

sHKWvYH.png
and a bonus
Ru0Tgyd.png

Group Leader
so many yandere haters here. if you can't appreciate the true and pure love that yanderes offer then you should just disappear

So why is she listening to the yandere's orders? Why not just go to the toilet? Am I missing something?

Dex-chan lover
I can definitely appreciate how they're clearly not in the uncanny valley, yet somehow they are drawn in a way that is actually displeasing to look at.

There are so many wrong things with this, especially how the story is going in... These ppl chickens ?

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or a little while ago I saw the raw and it was ending but suddenly when I checked it again it wasn't there...
I seriously thought I saw it, if I remember right
the yandere was being confronted by the MC and his friends, the MC cornered her attempting to kill her once and for all but she took a boxcutter hidden in her clothes to cut the rope that tied her and attempting to attack MC's former crippled girlfried, but the MC is able to prevent it resulting in the yandere dying due to a cut on her neck. Time skip years later and we found out that MC and his former crippled girlfriend has married and she's being pregnant and they got a letter sent by the yandere girl (which somehow sent with a deliberate delay) to talk with the MC about her feeling. The yandere girl apparently survived the ordeal and being imprisoned but she ultimately commited suicide while writing "I love you" with her own blood on the prison cell's walls
I think I'm confused since I don't think I misremembered this. Or did the author decided to change the ending? Is there anyone else reading the raws and saw the same thing?

EDIT: nevermind, it seems I did remember things right, it's just the online raws didn't catch up with the actual book and it's only posted up to chapter 25 while it ends at chapter 74. Don't open the spoiler if you don't want to spoiled about the ending.

@Saturo There's a couple of possibilities. One is that she still has the pictures, or says she does at least, and so she's threatening the sister to do as she says. Another is that she actually did do some intense torture that's gotten her into the mindset of "if i disobey, something terrible will happen". Remember that the other girl was tortured for only a couple of hours, and it's still affecting her years later, and this lasted an entire night.

@WellExuuuseMePrincess
imagine being so unlikeable in real life that you hate on people online for liking a archetype
Imagine being stupid enough in real life to be unable to understand the context of what you're referring to or to learn how to edit your own post, yet still act on the compulsive need to shit every little thought out.

I dare you.

@mikegnesium Imagine being so stupid to not realize you're doing the same thing you claim I'm doing.

You're not just a hypocrite when it comes to terms and acronyms, but also when it comes to (as you vulgarly said) shit out everything you say.

Now be a good boy and translate Parlor chapter 15.

Users who are viewing this thread