I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Did she temporary blind or somthing?
s1yfg41pgnamb7FBaZnV2-o.jpg
Well you see he became unarmed when the knife left his hands and entered Duke's arm. :^)

Ah thanks so much for this chapter! Hope we get more soon~. I'm also really upset that her brothers are against her, like seriously? Thats your sister. At least one of her brothers is on her side. Finally starting to see white lotus in this FL, i had a feeling it was coming but Jill saying that she said "happy ending" leads me to believe that shes reincarnated too.

Dex-chan lover
What Iā€™m seeing is more like a little kids interpretation of good and evilā€¦

I think that the Girl has been sheltered beyond belief her whole life while being surrounded by yes people (or atleast the people around her become yes people), thatā€™s why the ā€œSaintā€ canā€™t fathom Liz (MC) disagreeing with her as she believes the she is NEVER wrong.

The ā€œsaintā€ NEEDS a naysayer lest she literally destroys her country from within and out with her naĆÆvetĆ©.
The MC is Alicia, Liz is the saint.

Dex-chan lover
I saw comments in the last chapter.
They said she unconsciously use Charm spell. So people around her are agreeable with her. Which explain her current behavior. Her world view was so divorced from reality because it was.
Not surprising since its already implied in previous chapters.

Aggregator gang
no other "heroine"
in all my years of reading isekai
has made me as pressed and as LIVID
as this delusional psycho

Its not naive anymore
Just full of an idiot
this level beyond stupid
she almost assist the killer

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to turn from a romance villainess manga into a battle manga, and honestly I'm all for it

Dex-chan lover
She is just dumb, stupid and ignorant with her head in the clouds and a brain filled with flowers and rainbows.

She has charm(?) magic that's been leaking subconsciously and that's why everyone loves her. I might have understood it wrong, but it seems like the charm magic was activated because she fell in love with Duke, who's an absolute chad being able to block it since he already loves Alicia. Liz's antagonism towards Alicia was jealousy that she couldn't have the perfect life she imagined when she found out she was the Saintess, being married to Duke and bringing peace to the world.
Wow.... that's just.... petty....

Dex-chan lover
Im curious with the cover,did she lost her eye ? Or she donate it to old man behind her? Or what???

Supporter
My theory at this point is that the Saintess is "broken" because of the Villainess' actions. If the world worked as it should in the game, everything would work out for the Saintess. Everything would be sunshine and rainbows.

However, the Villainess has altered the world, and it's not playing out the way it should. The Saintess cannot cope with this change, and keeps trying to function as she was made to, a cliche, love-wins-all paragon of mercy and love. Like a broken cuckoo clock.

I'm guessing she's going to go insane as a result.

Dex-chan lover
I actually love the way the saintess is not just a scheming witch but is dumb and actually just have her head in the cloud (still a bitch and a psycho though don't ignore that) I got waay too tired of the "MC" pretending to be good just to get power.

My main problem with this series is the fucking realtionship between the MC and the prince. 18 and 13 are you kidding me??? Is he a fucking pedo or what. That's way too creepy, what do you think you're doing laying in bed with a 13 year old UNCONSCIOUS girl while HALF NAKED. Thank god that one brother and Jill called him out on consent and his fucking pervert attempt even if it's just treated as a joke

Dex-chan lover
That the "heroine" seems to fixate a bit on how close Alicia is with the Prince sets off a little bit of hinting that there's something more to this than just the pissed off simp of hers.

Also....

"yet" - Duke

:kek: My guy be like Indian dude in facebook DMs hitting her up in 5 years.

Dex-chan lover
this is too early for me to be too mad godfuckingdamn. it's 7am here and i'm getting dizzy from all this bottled up frustration and then mc woke up with duke in his half-naked form and now my brain just became fuzzy from confusion wtf

mc: so i stand before the saint... šŸ’…āœØas a suitable rivalāœØšŸ’…
brother: :shamihuh::worry::huh:

mc: what do you mean i'm weak?! i'm all about strength!
has the same vibe as

āœØ I haven't lost my virginity yet because I never lose āœØ​

Users who are viewing this thread