I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
MC has some stiff competition for greatest villainess of all time here, hot damn. She still active? I've forgotten the state of the royal family in this tale.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the brother has since realized his mistake, and just had difficulty doing anything. He'd still be a POS for not helping his brother after he learned the truth, but at least that'd be better than being an easily manipulated fool who held no fondness for his brother.

Does the king find out?
It is revealed the king was told his brother died shortly after via suicide iirc, but it was a lie to prevent him from searching for his brother when he realized he’d been manipulated by his own mother. He basically regrets it since then believing his brother to be dead the whole time.

The plan was to take Will’s sight away and exile him to the isolated village, it had been assumed that he would die anyway due to the poor conditions. No one had suspected he survived this whole time.

Below are major spoilers for future chapters, read at your own risk.
This happens after Alicia is “banished” to another kingdom for her investigation. The king and his brother eventually reunite. The king does apologize and regrets what happened. The king thinks he should relinquish the throne to his brother however Will refuses due to one fact, he’s dying from a disease that requires a rare cure that’s only available in a neighboring kingdom. Although a different cure is eventually invented thanks to Jill’s efforts with more common ingredients, Jill tries to get Will to take it in hopes to cure him. But it is already too late for Will as the disease was already at the point where nothing could stop Will from dying. Will still takes the cure for Jill’s sake and praises Jill for his hard work. Will eventually dies peacefully in bed, besides Jill who is unable to stop crying, the king and everyone in the room, nobles and commoners, bow in respect towards Will and thank him for his hard work. The king expresses his sadness, and that he was happy to be Will’s brother.

After Alicia completes a trial, she regains her left eye again. The magic she used returns what was given if the recipient later dies. This is when she realizes that Will has died while she was still in another kingdom. She burst into tears, unable to stop crying for a time, since she was unable to express her gratitude one last time, and how important Will was to her.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't act weird, Alicia."
Does she ever not act weird?

Flashback... Rarely enjoy those. Too much exposition.

The king's name is Luke...
A son named Duke...
Were you expecting good names in this manga?

By proxy he shares responsibility for Alicia's lost eye
No. That was her decision. Claiming it was his responsibility takes away from her agency.

Seems like Alicia should be ready to start planning her first actually villainous acts after hearing this. Making people pay dearly, that is.
She's not one for revenge, though.

I.e. a synopsis of most of the plot even tangentially related to Will.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
TLDR: He was a fking idiot😂😂😂. He didn't realize the consequences of skipping levels since he lacked experiments.
He arrogantly dismissed the 2nd fking queen as a 'pretty face who thought politics was difficult'

I'd love to sympathize with him but except the last distrust , the rest was all caused by him.

So king luke named his son duke...

Dex-chan lover
Does the king find out?
It is revealed the king was told his brother died shortly after via suicide iirc, but it was a lie to prevent him from searching for his brother when he realized he’d been manipulated by his own mother. He basically regrets it since then believing his brother to be dead the whole time.

The plan was to take Will’s sight away and exile him to the isolated village, it had been assumed that he would die anyway due to the poor conditions. No one had suspected he survived this whole time.

This happens after Alicia is “banished” to another kingdom for her investigation. The king and his brother eventually reunite. The king does apologize and regrets what happened. The king thinks he should relinquish the throne to his brother however Will refuses due to one fact, he’s dying from a disease that requires a rare cure that’s only available in a neighboring kingdom. Although a different cure is eventually invented thanks to Jill’s efforts with more common ingredients, Jill tries to get Will to take it in hopes to cure him. But it is already too late for Will as the disease was already at the point where nothing could stop Will from dying. Will still takes the cure for Jill’s sake and praises Jill for his hard work. Will eventually dies peacefully in bed, besides Jill who is unable to stop crying, the king and everyone in the room, nobles and commoners, bow in respect towards Will and thank him for his hard work. The king expresses his sadness, and that he was happy to be Will’s brother.

After Alicia completes a trial, she regains her left eye again. The magic she used returns what was given if the recipient later dies. This is when she realizes that Will has died while she was still in another kingdom. She burst into tears, unable to stop crying for a time, since she was unable to express her gratitude one last time, and how important Will was to her.
That's some sad shit man. Damn.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, that's awful. I imagine she got away with all of it... I can't help but wonder if she might have had a hand in his magical accident too, at this point.

Dex-chan lover
She's not one for revenge, though.

It's an autocracy. It's just how things are done to make a change. I wouldn't expect her to simply make someone suffer or disappear, to exact revenge on someone's behalf. But if it's about righting a wrong to make things align more with her vision of how things should be in that country, she could do it. Furthermore, she really respects uncle Will and considers he has much potential. Otherwise she wouldn't have given him one of her own eyes.

Dex-chan lover
oh so that's why the King was interested in her at like chapter 2
reminded of brother and those warnings Will gave
sweet

Fed-Kun's army
The misogyny popping out after this chapter is alarming.
I'm afraid this comic explored outside the target demographic.
Please remember, when you curse out "women" you're also cursing out our dear villainess. And this woman you're infuriated by was written by a man.

Not that my lectures would do anything, but I hope some people come to reason and don't let their hatred slip out so carelessly.

Dex-chan lover
Please remember, when you curse out "women" you're also cursing out our dear villainess. And this woman you're infuriated by was written by a man.

Not that my lectures would do anything, but I hope some people come to reason and don't let their hatred slip out so carelessly.
WTF are you smoking? It seem too strong for you alone, you should share it.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter

Sad sad life 😔
Yours ofc

Fed-Kun's army
WTF are you smoking? It see too strong for you alone, you should share it.
Give me some of your blunt too
I'm only pointing out what I see in forums everytime there's a female villain that ain't the protag
The chapter is fresh, so there ain't much. But I know stuff like this will grow
It just gets me depressed knowing thats the case, but like I guess I should've expected it in manga forums. I just really wanted to see people's reaction in the chapter, I genuinely forgot about misogyny in my fit of excitement and got depressed over reality.

Double-page supporter
Oof, that's awful. I imagine she got away with all of it... I can't help but wonder if she might have had a hand in his magical accident too, at this point.
It established really early on the dangers of skipping levels. He even said he knew the dangers and thought he was the exception, thus you could say it was merely the foolishness of his pride. It also showed that she was clearly trying to get along with him, likely trying to get close to the next king. I imagine she always had ambitions, and that she just took advantage of the situation

Fed-Kun's army
Does the king find out?

who put onion here :angery:

Dex-chan lover
If one-eyed Willy was really as humble as he likes to give the impression of he would have reciprocated that bow with a knee. Like MF that is the one who gave you a fucking eye and all you can do is act smug like "hohoho i dont deserve your bow :meguusmug:" and pat her head?

GTFOH fart-smeller

Dex-chan lover
And this woman you're infuriated by was written by a man.
That's not something someone complaining about misogyny should write. First of, whether a character is written by a man or a woman is completely irrelevant, unless it's specifically brought up. It wasn't, so it's not an argument for anyone who isn't sexist. Second, it shows that you're not adverse to attaching skill to gender. So please get off your white horse until you can actually ride without soiling the horse.

Users who are viewing this thread