I'll Become the Tyrant's Tutor - Ch. 6

No joke I got a lil teary with the end, poor baby living all this years without an ounce of care and affection outside his maid, hopefully the world becomes a beautiful and lively place to him as the plot goes on :'(

Can he just see one color at a time? Like... For now maybe? Cuz when he saw the pink flowers on prim's head, her hair was grey/black

Fed-Kun's army
@Aurorastar As it's more of a "curse" than actual colorblindness we pretty much learn as we go on how the colors returning to him works.

It's funny that it's a curse the the Emperor caused himself, but he's acting like it doesn't exist.

@Aurorastar

From what I understand, atm he can only see colours based on his emotions.
Anger triggers red and fascination (I guess - idk what to call it) triggers pink.
Whichever feeling is stronger, influences the intensity of the colour.
However he can "recall" a colour by thinking about it, maybe? That would explain why then he can see the pink over the red 😅

I mean, it's a plot device, but I'm not sure they thought too deeply about the rules around it, besides "oh, he needs to have feelings to see colours, yes, that's brilliant" 🤷‍♀️

Woah this is actually cool. It be cooler if they show in prince's pov because a little bit of colour in black and white hits hard

So since he can see red, we get to see lighter colors of red until we finally make it to blue ?

Ok so lett me say this manhwa isnt very good cause he changes his feeling too quick and everyone around too and some stuff is baseless but i foking love it so muchits just that stuff with colours and feelings in a clourlesss world. So romantic and pleasant to read tbh

It would be great if they had this conversation in the future:
"My prince, so what color do you like the most?"
"Your blazzing red hair is beautiful, but the warm shade of your cheeks turning pink are prettier"
OMG I'm getting delusional :'v

Users who are viewing this thread