I'll Do That Marriage

That guy must be hella envious of sleeping beauty XD on a side note, won't that ability (kiss to sleep) be a nuisance during love making? 🤣

I'm a bit confused with the plot cause it seemed like there are missinv pages and some of the pages are mixed.

Contributor
The 8+ rating puzzled me as the manhwa has terrible pacing. @Lemongrassv put it best re: the plot treatment. It felt like the series is rushing to tell its entire story as if it were on an extremely tight limited run.

A shame really, as a gender-swapped take on fairytales is always interesting to me.

wtf i cant even. Events happen after every page and I cant keep up. I really have to say though : Of all the great promos this one got picked up? Re-ally?

Hmm.. how can I say this.. this is a very.. straightforward?? Isekai genred webtoon.

Plot is happening so fast it’s giving me whiplash.

i feel like we missed some chapters bc of the non existent development but im up for it 😂💙

is it just me or we are lacking so much material or the author just decided to skip those and went ahead with the plot? because the plot story is all over the place

😂😂😂😂 it's very interesting for a fast paced story. Thank you for translating!!!

🤔Are some pages and chapters missing? Everything is going too fast - the story has so much potential as well 🤔. Is this based on a novel and is just the accompanying art? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread