I'll Do That Marriage

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Read this. Pls read it. It starts slow but then launches off a cliff of hilarity. I can't stop grinning.

King has the emotional age of a toddler. So far it hasn't been too much of a bother and the MC is fun and the side characters too!!

Well at first it seemed cool but there's no chemistry between the main couple..like she's so bored with him and he's behaving like a 10 year old in love in a really awkward way

I really want the fl to end up together with celestian,, am I the only one?? the ml just acts so childish

Was pretty interesting at first, and I really like the FL, however, it's pacing can easily confuse one (like myself) and the main protagonists don't really have any chemistry between them. I think it could have been a good story if they focused less on the romance and tried to maybe develop more the characters around the MC and the concepts of the world.

this is... hngghhh messy? as if i read a promo chapter. πŸ˜… very confusing and...boring?

Honestly, I think this blessing could be considered a curse. Like imagine your first night with your partner, the mood is set up and everything is going amazing and then you/he kiss(es) him/you and bam! Just like that he's asleep and the moods gone. (This is just a joking scenario i made up, ofc they could do it without kissing or never kiss at all)

Does she have like no other dresses? πŸ˜€ she literally wears the same thing every chapter

Wow this would be a lot better if fl and the villainess really did run away as suggested in chapter 11 πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ˜³πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ‘­πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
The ml is just kinda...

This isn’t as good as I though it would be. I love the characters... but that’s it. The plot and storyline is just no.

Users who are viewing this thread