I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party! - Ch. 22.2

Dex-chan lover
Trash, hope you disappear from the story soon. I’m tired of seeing their retarded faces.

Dex-chan lover
Im surprised Liz isnt taking action first, those dumbasses clearly confirmed who he is

Dex-chan lover
It seems impossible, but could it be that the adventurers' guild in the world of this series has no mechanism to demote a failing adventurer to a lower rank? Pretty much everybody already knows Wolf Pack is a group of utter losers, yet they still enjoy the S-rank status, at least technically. Quite an oversight in the guild rules.

Dex-chan lover
Maura: "Gaile i want to birth your kids!

Gaile: "Oh no my ugly ass cursed artifact that no one wants is tilted, anyway what were you saying?"

The guy is as infuriating as the party of losers chasing after him
Don't call them ugly! :pout: :kek:
But yeah, his brain must be under some curse! Otherwise it's just impossible to be sooooooo dumb :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why, but I actually want them to reconcile or smth, maybe I feel pity for those guys

Dex-chan lover
The gang is reunited ! After 22 chapters ! Author's been postponing so much, I was expecting something else to get in the way of them meeting each others and having that talk.

Also, Gimli is terrifying (but we already knew that), it's interesting to see her showing her hand and trying a direct enquiry against the assassins though.

Finally, POPQUIZZ :
Q: What's worse than a woman losing to her guy's mommy ?
Maura : Losing to a goddamn mummy ! :qq:

Contributor
I love it when characters are more perceptive than expected. The part where miss guild master was on to Liz and her band of assassins was a good scene.

Did Gaile finally notice Maura for once? Mr. happy-go-lucky denser-than-a-neutron-star Gaile Hamilton? Nope, impossible. No way he's developed feelings for her, not when he himself hasn't received any development yet. That sucks for Maura, but maybe she can hang on until that somehow happens...

See, he's weak and intimidated when confronted by Kash. That means he never really changed from chapter 1. I'd have expected him to be able to stand up for himself better by this point, but he did not grow as a character in this entire time, so he's kinda cornered right now. So, is Maura and Sharina going to come to the rescue? Not that he really needs help against these 4 who are weaker than some rowdy villagers, but maybe against Liz and her crew who are the more credible dangers around.

Users who are viewing this thread