I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party! - Ch. 29.1

Dex-chan lover
Dude~~~his shop just got destroy and he immediately hire 4 employee

if i were his accountant i not gonna like his idea
Sounds like the repairs will be free, so that won't be a drain on the money.

What can he make from this behemoth thing?
Probably a lamp base or serving bowl which gives everyone +20 strength but curses all drinks to be lukewarm.

And using Death's scythe for the reaping of the grain? I know one Death, probably my favorite depiction of Death in fiction, who once did something similar, and cared for those he reaped asking

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
The Death of Discworld

And if you don't get the reference, read Terry Pratchett.

Dex-chan lover
ANOTHER ONE
giphy.gif

Pretty soon dense-protagonist romcoms and harems will reach the "Grey Goo Scenario" / end-of-the-world status of the fiction world. (That 100-GF manga comes close and lampshades it.)

I'm hoping for some other developments here, as there was hope back when it was only the princess. But at this point that may be too difficult an ask for Japanese author/editor.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not crying because honestly this felt like it was drawn out way too long and I don't really care for this assassin girl. Get back to the funny cursed artifacts it's not like this manga has the balls to dedicate itself to a relationship.
Also these onion slice chapters are murder.

EDIT: Not shittalking the translator here btw, you're doing God's work here. I'm complaining about publishers who pull this nonsense.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Obviously his former party will pay for the shop repairs. They did the damage, after all. Unless this is one of the stories where the bad guys can do whatever they want, never needing to pay for their crimes, apart from some comedy beating, whereas if the hero accidentally kicks a chicken, the whole town will tear him into pieces, listening to no explanations.

Users who are viewing this thread