I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
AROUND DARK ELVES GUILD MASTERS NEVER RELAX

But yeah, thank gods that Maura starts the whole MC discovers his true worth and protected him from being swindled out of well deserved payment.

Dex-chan lover
AROUND DARK ELVES GUILD MASTERS NEVER RELAX

But yeah, thank gods that Maura starts the whole MC discovers his true worth and protected him from being swindled out of well deserved payment.
Gaile seems to be more concerned about spreading his sense of fashion than being worried about charging the right amount of money for national treasure level artifacts. So, perhaps selling artifacts basically for free, he's still not actually failing, due to selling more by setting low prices. At least among commoners. Nobles likely wouldn't want to get caught carrying cheap stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, now the MC's airheadedness is getting a little annoying. Someone he trusts explicitly tells him the practical effects of his creations are incredible and all he can talk about is the aesthetics. There's a point where being kind of dumb stops being cute and he just passed it.

It feels like the author is clinging a little too tightly to the MC's character as a good-natured dummy. He needs to let his MC grow or it's going to ruin the story.

Dex-chan lover
They had like 5 chapters going all about how the graveyard is a material collection trip for him, and he was going to have fun using the boss's materials to craft... And then they sold them? wat?

Dex-chan lover
They had like 5 chapters going all about how the graveyard is a material collection trip for him, and he was going to have fun using the boss's materials to craft... And then they sold them? wat?
IIRC the Guildmaster is just appraising them for his reward, he's likely gonna get the mats back. Probably...

Alright, now the MC's airheadedness is getting a little annoying. Someone he trusts explicitly tells him the practical effects of his creations are incredible and all he can talk about is the aesthetics. There's a point where being kind of dumb stops being cute and he just passed it.

It feels like the author is clinging a little too tightly to the MC's character as a good-natured dummy. He needs to let his MC grow or it's going to ruin the story.
Kinda agree, it's just weird because sometimes the MC shows signs of not being dense (e.g. he knew that the guildmaster threw the pen intentionally) but then becomes a dunderhead again.

If author makes it so that MC's doing it on purpose to change the image people have of Cursificers, I'll be impressed, but until then...

Contributor
Lolicon.

If that was true, I guess that could explain why he's so dense towards Maura. So Maura is self-aware of what she did (or didn't) and I can respect that as the reason why she refused to split the rewards equally with him. At least she was useful this time with haggling the rewards. Guild master was trying to lowball them and she got him an extra money for the trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, how does he not know the strength of his own crafts? You'd think he'd at least compared them to other cursed items made by others or in the market

Man, I hate when MC is way too oblivious to his own strength/skill...

Users who are viewing this thread