I'm a Middle Schooler Becoming the Demon Lord

Fed-Kun's army
@thegoldenexperience

I think people where expecting actual chunnibyou or something, maybe they don’t enjoy how cringy mc acts??

I’ve only looked at the thumbnails of the raws and I think he gets better

I remember dropping this around the 4th or something chapter because it seemed like only a masochistic person would want to read it and felt like it was pissing me off (Just trying to remember the feelings i had when i started this), Did this ever get better or is it still just infuriating to read?

this manwha reminds me of a couple of classmates and it's cringing me to death smh.
it's like written as that teenager power fantasy they imagine in their head of the lonely-dark-mysterious-kid but when they practice they end up like the weird edgy lonely kid in the class.
maybe I'm not the target audience idk.
regardless, I'm not gonna put myelf the torture to keep reading "until it gets good"

Supporter
Haha, imagine thinking that something like this would ever get good

This manhwa ends abruptly because Naver went on a purge to make room for newer, more promising manhwas instead of supporting under-performing ones, however, the epilogue was good so continue reading at your own risk (there were a ton more manhwa than this one that got cancelled but this is the only one being translated on this site (i think))

hey I'm just gonna ignore the comments below, trust the title, and give this a try.

Ok i just caught up to it. And no it does not deserve a six star rating. Way to underrated. I would say it deserves like an 7.5 or 8. But i personally like it tho so I personally, would go with an 8.5 or so. To be honest, it all depends on your preference though. I enjoyed it, and that's all there is to it. I'm looking forward to reading more chapters to this. If your reading this and haven't tarted this yet, I would say to give it a try. :)

Honestly not sure why this has a 6 star rating? Definitely not deserved, should probably be a 7-8 star

Shitty release/translation schedule + comedy + slow story progression are always a bad combination. Not worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread