I'm a Middle Schooler Becoming the Demon Lord

I actually read this in Korean while it was coming out, and I would say that it's really enjoyable but most of it has very Korean humor (word-play and social dynamics) so if you don't really get that, I would say maybe skip this one? The title makes it out to be a serious webtoon but it's very heavy on comedy.

edit: a lot of Korean people enjoyed it, so i'm not really the anomaly here LMAO

Power Uploader
@littered The social satire is what I like about it. Sure, the language humour is sometimes lost in translation, but the situational humour is on point. And as you can see in the comment section, non-Korean readers are also enjoying it a lot.

The fact that it's very Korean makes it unappealing to licensing and quite hard to translate. We have a native speaker on it, but he's busy in real life and chapters will remain stalled. We saved all the chapters before the series was paywalled after it ended, but without a translator committed to the case it will be very hard to get the chapters out.

(And yes, this was a not-too-veiled attempt to scout you out. Wanna bite the bait?)

@Kendama Yesss, it is a bit difficult to translate. And I'm so sorry! I would love to join but I'm busy with school at the moment. : ( Thank you for the opportunity though.

Users who are viewing this thread