I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
"I wanna break off my engagement with you
"Okay let's annul it"
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Dex-chan lover
OI, YOU FUCKEN WANK-STAIN. YOU BETRAYED HER 1ST, AREN'T YOU? OR IS YOUR BRAIN HAS TURNED TO MUSH BECAUSE TOO MUCH WANKIN' THAT YOU'RE DOING? YOU FUCKEN WANKA.

Power Uploader
@Hollow7f
Yeah, it's Keith. He's actually selling monsters into slavery (but for actual reasons and to help Claude or smh...)

ARGH!!! That prince should just die! God I hate him! Please let retribution fall upon him even one chapter earlier! 😡

You're telling me, that after even he cheats on her, publically humiliates her, AND steals her company, he STILL thinks that's she's his?! What the hell is with that logic?!

Noooo they wouldnt , nononononononononono man what the fuck is wrong with the creator of that game???

Fed-Kun's army
She betrayed you prince Cedric? It's just your worthless pride whining right now you fool.
You called down the thunder prince Cedric....just didn't expect the lightning to ride sidecar and tear through your body the way it did...

Cedric sounds like a really bad ex who has delusions of grandeur. He and Lilia are definitely a perfect match. Blegh.

I always wonder what kind of person developed these "otome games" for this type of trope

Dex-chan lover
You know, if she didn't die in every ending of the game, an annulment is honestly the best thing that could happen to her because Cedric is raising a whole forest of red flags here for domestic abuse.

... *squints* I can see a tragedy ending with mc in tears as Claude is bleeding out and we get some line about finally making her cry. I'mma fight somebody (who probably doesn't deserve it) if that happens though.

Users who are viewing this thread