I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@icarushector
That does sound super sad, but it makes me think about a possibility where she’s crying and Claude goes, “You know, I prefer your smiling face after all.”

Dex-chan lover
Of course the girl is choosing your brother, you dumb prince. You are dumb and an idiot. Moreover incompetent. And your sorry ass betrayed her first.

You dumb idiot.

Contributor
The younger prince's seething feelings of betrayal, after seeing that the woman he scorned wants nothing to do with him (pfft, duh) is unfortunately quite believable for an actual narcissist (like, and I'm sorry to use this as an example but it's one we all know, how the current US president gets mad at those whom he compulsively fired, when afterwards they say don't like him), which I think is why it's so horrifying in addition to just being laughable.

The Prince is such a morrow!
You destroy her reputation in public, steal her business, she is put in a position of helplessness where no noble will help her... And she is the evil one? Well, prince, sorry if you felt miserable on the shadow of your (handsome and kind) brother and that Aileen isn't submissive and petty like the heroine, but have some goddamn acknowledgment that you were an asshole to her!

I was suspecting about the butler some while, now my dear Aileen, you have two options: Or you turn the butler the Demon King side (for real, I mean) or you turn yourself as important for the Demon King, to not turn into a dragon :3
Either outcomes, I am curious~~~

Aggregator gang
You dont argue with idiot, because he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience- damn how true this words is

Dex-chan lover
@HakaishinAndroid616

From his point of view, he didn't *betray* her.
She plotted against the woman he fancied (disregarding that he had no proof and that he literally came off as a cheating sob).
Then she had the gall to scorn his offers he gave out of kindness. (disregarding that they were idiotic offers)
Then she dared to reject HIM for his half-brother (thus showing that she no longer values him)

Otome game princes... atleast the first choices tend to mostly be extremely narcisstic, care little for actual politics or diplomacy and value a few weeks or months at best of 'kindness' rather than an arranged marriage, where most of their fiancees literally would bend over backwards and do backflips out of 'duty'
As for the 'heroines' (when the actual MCs are villainesses), they tend to either go for reverse harems from the start or go for one and then switch whenever they get a chance. Calling them golddiggers is insulting the term.

Dex-chan lover
On topic of otome game that turns out to be so shit in reality, there was a series that 'kinda' try for an explanation.

Basically, these worlds do exist for real out there, and occasionally someone will have a vision dream of the events of the place.
Then if that person is a creator of any kind of media, they might use the dream as base to create something.
But since it's a dream and it's all in bits and pieces, they can only try to recreate the flow/dramatize it a bit.

It also actually happen twice in that series.
First when the MC reincarnate into a villain of the game and realized 'who' she is.

Then later on from another character's POV, where he recalls an MMO of his past life had this weird event.
Initially the boss on the page looks like some kind of skeleton.
But then, according to an anonymous worker of the company, the director suddenly came in screaming "GOD HAS DESCENDED UPON ME!" and suddenly rework the whole event.
The new event boss look suspiciously like a certain famous solo player who one day just disappeared, so there was speculation that the player was secretly hired by the company.
In truth, this guy is about to run into that event in real life, with said boss replaced by the MC who totally changed the flow of history.
(in fact the MC did defeat a Lich during their story which might've been the original event boss in the game)

Users who are viewing this thread