I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
i'm glad that everyone else seems to sense the prince's bullshit and is aware aileen's like actually competent, unlike in other sorta villainess mangas where everyone takes the heroine's side.

meanwhile the man is so fucking self-entitled it pisses me off, even though i can definitely see where his character comes from as well as his inferiority-complex and why he latches onto aileen and treats irene(? the other girl) the way he does.
-- like it's sad, tbh, especially in earlier chapters where it showed aileen, marx, and cedric just playing around like :( damn it sucks you turned out the way you did, but you're such an dumb person that i feel no sympathy if you literally got shot in the lungs.

also hi yes, i'm obsessed with literally every character here like everyone feels so 3D even if they're just a part of the supporting cast

Dex-chan lover
So...his brother? Or his aide?

Also, fuck Cedric.

@mytosis
why he latches onto aileen and treats irene(? the other girl) the way he does
The other girl, the "heroine", is Lilia.
Irene is another spelling of Aileen because of the katakana, I suppose. They changed the "villainess"' name in Chapter 4.

Fed-Kun's army
NOW THAT! is how you make an entrance! take note you pebbles of a crown prince!

anyway...so either that prince gonna try to poison Claude or....the prince gonna try to poison the MC and that greatly pisses off Claude....either way that kingdom is finished if the prince tried anything like that

WHAT?! NOOOOO I REALLLLLLLY LIKE KEITH NOOOOO IT CANT BE!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭 I will be devastated

Dex-chan lover
Betrayed him as in going to his brother who is in case fire/cold war, he was treated disrespectful compared to his older brother and ridiculed, without encouragement.
Terrible parenting, how to build siblings rivalry, lower self esteem and personal value.

Are you guys that fucking dumb?
Zd27jUH.jpg

Relationship with engagement between Cedric and Eileen was purely political, they might have been "friends" but it appears it was one sided from Cedric, since Eileen didn't knew how to be compassionate and supportive since her father was a dick. Only thing keeping them together was a piece of paper and ink.
jVEmnFw.jpg

FlmfWH7.jpg

Reason why Lilia swooped Cedric so fast was sincerity, compassion and being supportive, basis of a healthy relationship. There's no spells or charms... geez...
7G3myoq.jpg

Finally, you dense fucking idiot sandwich "make you cry" doesn't necessarily mean "perverted sm route" you horny cunt that's dry as a desert dune. There's something like tears of joy.
Bki82z8.jpg

It would be a shame if Cedric went down on crazy route, that would be stupid...]

Users who are viewing this thread