I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat
There are often various attempts to explain Isekai into games that exist on Earth, with varying degrees of success. Shield Hero and that ecchi Demon Lord story do a strangely good job of it.

All the good explanations in a nutshell are: an isekai MC is chosen precisely because they're good at a game. They're given all the power and resources they accumulate in the virtual world on Earth, and it's all used to benefit some unknown long-game in the fantasy world. Everyone thing "fits" way too perfectly for it to not be by design. Whether it's a god or something else, a game was made on Earth to educate the would-be "hero" so they'll be better equipped for a mission they may not even know.

Kinda like the plot to Half-Life 2 with Gordon Freeman, actually. You're dropped in a foreign world with no apparent goal, and you end up achieving the chessmaster's goal just by kicking ass and not dying.

Personally, I would be totally interested in a sort of Otome game like Bakarina or Fiancee's Observation. Specifically, a semi-parody dating sim where you can choose to actively ship your love interests with the rivals. Heck, might as well make it the plot to an Otome Isekai and control your reborn protagonist from a young age.

Much as I enjoy this comic, I read the translated webnovel and I am NOT looking forward to Cedric (huge spoiler here)
going full attempted-rapist psycho. It turns this cute isekai romcom unpleasantly grim for a bit, and the consequences for Cedric are too light. And there isn't really a way to mark the story with an "attempted rape" content warning without it being a huge spoiler that also makes the story seem a lot darker and more violent than it mostly is. I had hoped that the manga will tone down that scene, but based on Cedric's yandere turn in this chapter, maybe not.

TL;DR Cedric is an asshole who deserves to die

That boy (crown prince, Cedric was it?) IS DELUSIONAL AF!!! Jfc

You first dump Irene/Aileen and annul your engagement with her and change her for Lillia.

And then, now that Aileen has moved on, you want her back?? To "own" her????? DUDE WTF you can't have it both ways

And as for the end of this chapter !! NOOO KEITH DON'T !! Don't betray Claude, why would he even do that???? Noooo 💔💔💔

@Psychronia Did you read the one where the protagonist played a mobile otome game and liked the shop guy? So when she reincarnates into the game she actively goes for him instead of any of the capture targets.

Edit: This one. The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

Damn, the GODDESS or the RULE of this world is horrible, it is so strict that it wants everything flowing in canon.

Fed-Kun's army
that Cedric or whatever should just drop dead and the world would be a better place.

that trash really thinks he was betrayed? hahahahha come here bastard I will end your family line with your stupidity

Dex-chan lover
lol. Aileen did her own version of THOT BEGONE! Or maybe f*** boy, begone! While her modern thoughts are voicing, "this is why the main routes in a lot of dating games are such trash..."

Dex-chan lover
lmao Cedric thought he was betrayed by Aileen.

lmao who did that first.

lmao

lmao

lmao

Serves the f*cker right.

Fed-Kun's army
he really said that??? he really had the nerve to say that??? WHO BETRAYED WHOM!!!! YOU JERK PRINCE!!! DIE omg and he went full yandere, what a guy he's the WORST

lkjsdfaljsd noooo keith don't betray claude I WAS ALWAYS SUSPICIOUS OF HIM TBH BUT... STILL... though this won't update until MAY??? i'm gonna cry lmao lemme go read the webnovel then ugh. aileen and claude are adorable as always!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread