I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
OH NO... OH NO!! YOU DON"T SAY, MY LADY!!! Is it
the secretary
who will betray him???? Or is it the
king or the jerk prince
??? Though I find the two latter highly unlikely than the former, surprisingly.

And honestly, are you sure you want him, that immature prince, to be the king of your kingdom? How about think twice? (」゜ロ゜)」

I bet the reason why he was drawn to the heroine of the otome game because of his inferiority complex, and because our lady was better than him that he did all this and wanted for her to feed his pride. How tasteless.

I know people make mistakes but, considering his position as crown prince, there is a limit to just how many mistakes he can do, with their weights in mind, right?

Also, thank you for the new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This prince Cedric is a retard, you break up with her than get mad that she's totally ok with it and moving on. Betrayed?? REALLY really

Some of these 'I-reincarnated-as-the-villain-rival-character' stories choose to redeem the former fiance.
This is not one of those.

Prepare to hate the prince even more.

By the way, that is in reference to a later event. The aid is the one who 'betrays' Claude.

Dex-chan lover
first half gave me a gigantic justice orgasm but the latter half just had to throw me into anxiety huh

Prince Cedric will betray his brother, I think...
Because of his jealousy over Aileen's choice

@Mogima I didn't say he will die, I just said he will do something that'll will make any normal person hate him even more while he's alive.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi Now I won't say the dude isn't a dickhead, but imagine if within 3 minutes of your fiance finally properly separating the two of you, she's with your older brother. Who you specifically had an inferiority complex with.

Of course the thing is that they've actually been apart for quite a while, this is just final documentation, but still, it's a perspective you can kinda see. He's also got an element of possessiveness in there which is terrible, but the inferiority anger side of it makes sense at least.

I get the impression what he does from here on won't be at all understandable or acceptable, though, probably.

>to think that you would betray me
Nigga you were just about to send her to the gallows

Aggregator gang
mother fucking drama queen... its always the stupid f#$%ing prince character..

Dex-chan lover
Prince Claude had such a high destructive power in this chapter, that new hair style was... What a man. Adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread