I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs, lightnovel which you can check on the novelupdates, and recently it got a manga adaptation. Villainess and main character, (although they are not the main characters of the novel itself) ends up as
yuri couple
in-canon. And it's still somewhat of a harem.

Aggregator gang
I want more!! T-T
This is one of my favorite reincarnated into an otome game stories!!
I love King Claude and Aileen together <3
That darn protagonist and her evil smirk.... She better get taken down a peg next chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
Two words for the protagonist: BEGONE THOT!
Two words for the protagonist(alternative version): DIE BITCH!
THAT LADY IS SCARY! LOOK AT THE SMIRK! THE EVIL SMIRK!! SCARY O3O

Ooooohh
I want to strangle the holy maiden.
The gears just won’t allow Aileen at all.
This is just so interesting!!

Thank you so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of insane the lengths the monsters will go to to not harm humans. If Aileen just told Bel, "We can't fight back because we'll be killed, or at least suffer severe casualties", I'd get that, but they instead have to take the moral high ground while their people are sold into slavery. They shouldn't just go burning random human towns, and of course killing innocent people and large scale war are bad, but they can't let that stop them from doing anything. And they're even buying back the enslaved monsters, instead of freeing them by force? This series has a really dumb perspective on this.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny because writing character for people to lash on it contradicts whole premice of "villain otome isekai". If she isn't heroine of a romantic visual novel people supposed to cheer for she has no reason to exist.

@ TheDragonLord
The Second Prince tries to rape MC with the approval of heroine

If you want to know why
Because of the party Second Prince is losing his hold on the Crown Prince title. The nobles are looking down on heroine since she is just a Baron's Daughter. The Court is turning on the Second Prince for choosing the heroine who can't hold her own over the strong MC. Rumors are also floating around since MC has chosen the First Prince maybe the First Prince should be reinstated as the Crown Prince. So Second Prince is going to have MC as his Second Consort to make sure he is Crown Prince. How he is going to do that is by having sex with MC forcing her to become his Second Consort.

Dex-chan lover
@0ptM1Qi0znn6FBtq already reading that one too xD, and didnt they
have maxed out affinity stat cos they were always interacting since they were always together with the mc dude? at least i remember someone explained me something like that and he saw those stats and was like ok, coz he doesnt think they could have feelings for him coz hes a mob but they actually do? are they an actual couple with no feelings for the dude?
umh, i think ill read ahead a bit, thks

Users who are viewing this thread