I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Super Saiyan! Kamehameha...!! and then he flies him to the moon in one shot. Now, that's really a satisfyingly fresh feeling when it hits.

Dex-chan lover
is it really that hard to put the text in the middle of the textbox? i can ignore the smudged typesetting that goes over the oval shaped speechbox but to also doing such sloppy work on a rectangular box? thats just past the line of laziness that i already set to low

I stopped after seeing the first speech bubble, I'll wait for this to be done better.

Group Leader
Hi there! Shin from Puni Translations!
To resolve some misunderstandings, we have been sniped by this person. We at Puni are upset as we feel that this person has not done any justice towards the Manga, and as it is one of our first projects, it's quite close to our hearts. Please hang tight for a bit for Chapter 11, and keep a lookout for it soon!

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca the manga was done to promote the novel and last chapter was released around late august, so no axe, there is still 2 chapters (12 and 12.5), because the end of it is not until the extra + bonus

Fed-Kun's army
If you're going to snipe someone, do as good a job as they do or better. Take these shit scans down.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone please send a letter to the king to tell him his second son was killed by a dragon...

@punitranslations the Truth is we all wanna read the chapters fast if you can't do the work fast don't cry later I know I know this a trashy And hipócrite way of thinking but in the end of the day I can read my pirate manga fast good luck 😑

Users who are viewing this thread