I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

2 things wrong here, holy maiden shouldnot use a sword, and even if she did is she a swordman to begin with? and also whats with the vulnerable state demon king after awakening?

I don't even care about the rocky translations, that "I am" moment is great and makes it worth sitting through

Dex-chan lover
well i suppose the extras gonna have to wait until the other group do it, so it can properly get tagged with End, since the extras have the "the end" at last page

raw extra
https://lhscan.net/read-akuyaku-reijo-nano-de-last-boss-wo-kattemimashita-manga-raw-chapter-12.1.html

Dex-chan lover
Attempted rape, assault, attempted murder and all they got is "don't bother us again" that they will obviously won't obey? Shoujo villains' joker syndrome is too strong!

Thanks for the rushed translations. Didn't know this ended already. Probably why original scanlators taking their sweet time.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for sniping this series from an actually competent group for no reason, prick.

Anon's GF, make him translate the continuation too plz! You can make it gal! ^^/
Hahaha well anyways, thanks for the chapters! :D

Dex-chan lover
@Azapuela Well she's a maiden of the Holy Sword, so it would make sense to have some sword skills, but looking at the sword's effects, she could probably get by with just flashing it around, and stabbing wounded monsters. The Demon King is fully susceptible to the sword's power only in dragon form though, it won't really work on him, if he doesn't get enraged into transforming first. That's why Aileen worked so hard to squash the event flags that lead to Claude killing his friend.

the ending was satisfying but the process of getting there was so abrupt and i still find myself baffled by the sheer malevolence of the maiden

i also feel like it was entirely unnecessary to drop charges against cedric in order to get the demon king to become the crown prince since...there arent exactly many options. if cedric is vulnerable to the force of the law then i highly doubt he'd have been able to remain the crown prince, and who else is there? claude.

Users who are viewing this thread