I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
eh? to be continued? there still more of this, right? :'(

Congratulations, this is really the end of story... of book one. Thank you for translation😍

The scene after she got blade its lil differ with my expectation, but whatever its still the same toward the end.

I wish the mangaka will continue to draw the 2nd book. 😚

Thanks for the chap, good to see a series finished for once.
Missing the typeset on image 15 btw, not sure if that is intentional? The vertical split of the two girls

"Then I will become Emperor."
hes WHIPPED babey, pour out the wine!!!! 😙😙😢
oh im gonna miss both of them
claude ur fuckin adorbs...
as always, tq puni translation!!!! love u all!!

So a part 2 soon right? I hope so

Edit: Unless that end tag means it was axed or something

Group Leader
Ending feels rush. Was expecting Demon King to go on mindless rampage for a few more chapters.

Actually, the end for this arc felt rushed even in the novel, so I think it was well portrayed ¯\_₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎_/¯

Ahhh~ I really hope they decide to make the Academy arc, want to see Aileen drag king lol 💕

Aggregator gang
Ah, i can see from that one panel that Aileen is actually the descendants of the previous Maiden of Holy Sword? That fact alone should make her family like really strong for the empire no? Cause practically her ancestors were one of the founding member of the empire. That second prince is so stupid for choosing a mere love over power lol

Dex-chan lover
So there's still more volumes after this in the original novel right? I wouldn't mind if someone spoiled me with a rough summary of what happens.

Either way, that was a cute ending. Though I have to agree it feels a bit rushed. The main couple is definitely the highlight of this series for me so I would enjoy seeing more of them (even if it's just SoL fluff).

Thanks for still translating these chapters despite the sniping!

Users who are viewing this thread