I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

an absolute gem this is!
would’ve loved to seem more romantic developments and more details on the holy maiden thing aha ha
Well anyways, loved every bit of this manga.

I'm definitely going to buy the hard copy if ever this gets translated, or maybe just buy the Japanese version if I could.

I'm soooo satisfied with the ending aaaaa this was soo good~~

This has been one of the best Isekai manga I have read! The characterization of both ML and FL are a breath of fresh air - Its great to see a smart, and resourceful FL for once. Also the art is simply beautiful! 10/10 would recommend!

Best thing I've ever read. So amazing, the development and the romance is all just.....AWWW. And not to forget the friendships/teamwork/and cute beasts!!!! AMAZINGGGG. THANK YOU AUTHOR AND ARTISTS, YOU'VE BLESSED US

Supporter
I loved this from beginning to end. it's a shame that it ended despite the 'to be continued' at the end of chapter 13, I thought it implied more but it actually just ended with the extras ahahha. this was a pleasure reading.

Dex-chan lover
For everyone who is curious, there is more to the story after this manga in the novel. Go ahead and read.

The manga is really goood, but the ending feels too rushed for my liking. If you want to continue the story you will need to read the novel

The best villainess manga I've read, and I read a lot of them! The story wraps up nicely, it has a defined end and goal, the characters are great - even if you're not an isekai junkie with horribly masochistic tastes like me you'll like it

I love black long haired guys <3 especially ones that are demon kings :>
does anyone have any recs? (other than black healer)

I think this is the third or fourth time I've read this because of the beautiful art + smooth flow of the story. 🥺🥺🥺 ah i love this so much among all the isekai villainess I've read this holds such a special place in my heart 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread